A2 Hosting and SiteGround provide many unique features that provide outstanding web hosting performance. They both are capable of hosting any type of website, both particularly well suited for those using content management system like WordPress. SiteGround is well-known for cost effective options for manage WordPress hosting. With A2 Hosting, you will get their optimized WordPress status for improve security and increased speed.
WordPress will be pre-installed when you sign up. The same goes for SiteGround. SiteGround’s hosting plans include their SuperCacher technology for faster websites, as well as their optional HackAlert monitoring system to guard against malware attacks.
Both will grant you cPanel as your hosting interface which is a bonus. With three selected plans including start up, advanced, and premium packages. Both host will provide great value and features with their hosting plans. A2’s hosting plans cost less at each plan. However, Siteground has the advantage of manage hosting features.
As a user of both SiteGround and A2 Hosting we can definitely support that both of these web hosts are great choices.
Performance speed and Uptime
SiteGround is known to have the fastest web page speed compare to many hosts. It provides industry-leading speed technologies like HTTP/1, PHP7, NGINX to speed up your website performance.
With A2 Hosting, it allows you to opt for Turbo severs when you’re signing up, which will provide a drop-in Apache replacement to speed up your site performance.
Down below we conducted speed time for both A2 Hosting vs SiteGround.
In this chart, Siteground site performed more consistently until there were around 50 users. The web page speed slowed down dramatically.
Web Hosting Unique Features
Both SiteGround and A2 Hosting offer the best features compared to other web hosts.
Below are areas where SiteGround is better than A2 Hosting:
- SSD storage: SiteGround offers SSD storage, whereas A2 Hosting provides RAID 10 storage.
- High performance: To enhance server performance, SiteGround provides free CloudFlare CDN, PHP 7 with OpCache.
- In-built security: With all SiteGround plans, you can avail free daily backups. With a slightly more expensive plan, you’ll also get free backup restores.
- Geeky features: With SiteGround’s GoGeek plan, you’ll get PCI compliant servers for eCommerce stores, 1-click Git repo creation, and easy WordPress and Joomla staging.
Below are areas where A2 Hosting is better than SiteGround:
- Windows and Linux Hosting: Unlike most hosting providers, including SiteGround, A2 Hosting lets you choose between Windows and Linux hosting.
- Anytime money back guarantee: In addition to their 30-day money back guarantee, A2 Hosting offers a pro-rated refund for unused services after the first 30 days.
- Choice of management level: A2 Hosting also lets you choose the management level for VPS and dedicated server hosting.
When it comes to features A2 Hosting is more versatile hosting provider than SiteGround.
Both A2 Hosting and SiteGround offer great customer support. SiteGround is known for their training programs for their customer support team members, while A2 Hosting has their Guru crew training program. We test out both host customer support and found SiteGround being more consistent and faster support response times.
Customer Support goes to SiteGround.
A2 Hosting vs SiteGround-Plans
Down below are the price compartison between A2 Hosting and SiteGround:
A2 Hosting Plans
SiteGround Hosting Plans
As shown above, A2 Hosting plans are cheaper than SiteGround’s. SiteGround only offers server hosting, while A2 Hosting will benefit your management level.
For more affordable VPS hosting server, A2 Hosting will be your best bet.
However, you can use our SiteGround code to get a discount.
Recommendation- A2 Hosting or SiteGround
We have come to an accord that SiteGround is better hosting provder than A2 Hosting. SiteGround constantly improves their hosting infrastructure and uses latest sped technologie to improve performance and their customer support is unbeatable. If you are a beginner SiteGround will truly be your bestfriend to begin a website.